PSS HIRE provides a complete calibration service at our National Calibration Centre in Teesside, including a secure collection and delivery service for your equipment. Our secure service includes collection and delivery of equipment.
We have the facilities for the calibration and testing of Electrical (including High Voltage), Mechanical, Temperature, HVAC, Gas Monitoring, Flow, Inspection, and Pressure Testing equipment.
What if the instrument fails it’s calibration?
- Should the instrument fails its calibration, it will be issued with a Non Conformance Report (NCR).
- This will detail the faults found by our technician. Our team will contact you to discuss your options.
- Which would be repair, replace or return. We will also discuss the most suitable route for disposal.
Asset Management Service
Our calibration management reminder system informs you when your instrument’s calibration is due. All we need to know is when you would like us to send your reminder. This can be 6 weeks prior to your calibration or at a specific date chosen by you.
Regular calibration of your equipment gives you the confidence your equipment will function correctly when required.**
We have built up good relations with many of the leading manufacturers over the years, and we are proud of our reputation in offering our customers the high standard of service they expect. We only use OEM parts when repairing your equipment. If your instrument requires a repair we will send you a formal quote. We will not carry out any repair work until written authorisation has been given with an approved purchase order.
- Your work is carried out by specialist team of trained engineers.
- All of our master equipment is traceable to UKAS through the National Physics Laboratory (NPL).
- Automatically added to Asset Management Service.
- A calibration certificate will be generated.
**subject to the instrument being stored and used in the correct manner.