We understand the inconvenience of having your equipment unavailable just for calibration purposes. We offer an onsite calibration service at your premises.
For new sites or projects we can do a site visit prior to any work starting. An assessment will be undertaken to ensure we can complete the work in a timely and safe manner.
Our site team are fully conversant with working on different sites with various clients, and bring all equipment and materials needed.
Lone working will only be agreed after a site risk assessment and client guarantee in writing that the technician will be supervised at all times.
Full calibration certification will be issued (traceable to National Standards) on every item calibrated.
- Reduce down time of your equipment.
- Reduce costs and potential damage in transit.
- Reduce freight/courier costs.
- Work can be tailored to your needs.
- If your equipment fails, we can offer you a quote for a new product and/or hire you a temporary replacement.
- Automatically added to Asset Management Service