Olympus IPLEX MX-R Industrial Video Scope [3 Metre]
The IPLEX MX R supplies a slim ø6mm outer diameter tube with a short 21.4mm hard tip and a small curvature radius for effortless insertion ease and convenient access to minute parts.
- Product Overview
It's especially effective for high-precision jobs in intricate spaces, such as inspecting small gas turbines and heat exchanger tubes. The Olympus-original "Tough Tapered Flex" insertion tube design provides superior insertability, and excellent crush resistance increases equipment reliability, reducing the overall cost of ownership.
At just 10lbs. (4.4kg), the lightweight and portable B5-file-size IPLEX MX R can be carried to the inspection site with just a shoulder strap, and even body mounted with safety during the entire inspection - it's that mobile! Furthermore, the system uses a large capacity, yet lightweight and compact rechargeable Lithium-ion battery providing 2.5 hours of continuous operation for uninterrupted inspections. Extended battery stamina can be doubled when using an optional external battery kit.
The IPLEX MX R is ideal for almost any inspection requirement, supported by an extensive array of in-demand functions including freeze, electronic zoom, extended exposure and digital image recording. A monochrome boost mode is also incorporated to further increase image sensitivity for low light level conditions. Up to 920 digital images (JPEG format) can be recorded on the provided 128Mb Compact Flash card. Images can be quickly transferred to the PC for full and immediate viewing.
Newly developed TrueFeel TM *1 gives you more articulation with less work. The lower power consumption of this power-assisted manual articulation method means longer battery life. Just a light touch of the joystick moves the scope 120 degrees *2in any direction.
*1 Excluding IV7680X2
*2 90° for IV7650X2/IV7680X2
Features and Benefits:
- Brightness adjustment: 11 steps
- Exposure: Up to 1 sec, time is set automatically.
- Boost mode: Monochrome brighter image by high gain amplifier than ordinary color image
- Zoom: Electronic linear zoom up to 3x.
- Video output: BNC x 1, S-video x 1
- Image format: JPEG
- Medium: CF card provided as standard
- Recordable images: Over 230 with 128MB CF card
- LCD 5.6 inch TFT full color
- Tube exterior: Tungsten with special processing
- Flexibility: TTF tube design that becomes more pliable towards the distal end
- Field of view: 120º
- F No.: F3.3
- Depth of field: 18-∞mm Illumination method: LED
- Angle: 4 way, UP/DOWN/RIGHT/LEFT 120°
- Control: Joystick control with power assist mechanism