Flir E30 BX Thermal Imaging Camera
- Product Overview
- Delivery & Returns
The FLIR E30bx is a highly versatile thermal imaging camera that is purpose-built for comprehensive analysis of buildings.
This particular model includes thermal sensitivity from 0.1°C at 30°C and uses a 160 x 120 pixel screen for displaying the thermal image. The camera itself is 2MP, and it also includes a built-in LED lamp for capturing thermal images in the dark (handy when the power’s out or there’s no immediate source of light).
The FLIR E30bx also has 1 spotmeter, 1 area box and can be connected to PC to download your images via USB-mini, USB-A or a composite video cable.
It’s also an extremely lightweight and portable device, with all of the buttons you need handily placed on the front of the device for easy manipulation of settings. The screen itself also uses touch-screen technology and has a brighter screen than most other brands, allowing you to see your images clearly with absolute no cropping of the image.
Inside the FLIR E30bx package you’ll be supplied with a memory card that stores more than 1000 radiothermic JPEG images, a rechargeable battery with power supply, USB cable, video cable, hand strap, a camera lens cap, FLIR’s standard FLIR tools software and a hard case for keeping your device intact when transporting.
Features and Benefits
- Thermal sensitivity – <0.1°C at 30°C
- Detector type – 160 x 120 PX
- Video camera w/lamp – 2megapixel with LED lamp for dark areas
- Two image modes (thermal and image gallery)
- Moveable spot – 1 spotmeter
- Area box – 1 area box
- Data communication interface – USB-mini, USB-A, composite video
- The FLIR E30 series comes as standard with the following features:
- Temperature range of -4 to 248°F (-20 to 120°C)
- Frame rate 60hz
- Field of view / Focus 25° x 19° / Manual (Minimum focus distance 1.3f t/0.4m)
- Spectral range 7.5 to 13μm
- Display Built-in 3.5" color LCD
- Image Storage >1000 radiometric JPEG images (SD card memory)
- Laser Classiﬁcation/Type Class 2/Semiconductor AlGalnP Diode Laser: 1mW/635nm (red)
- Set-up controls Mode selector, color palettes, conﬁ gure image info, units, language, date and
- time formats, and image gallery
- Measurement modes Auto hot/cold spot, Isotherm (above/below/interval)
- Measurement Correction Reﬂ ected ambient temperature & emissivity correction
- Battery Type/Operating Time Li-lon/ >4 hours, Display shows battery status
- Charging system In camera AC adapter/2 bay charging system
- Shock/Vibration/Drop/Encapsulation; Safety: 25G, IEC 60068-2-29/ 2G, IEC 60068-2-6/
- Drop-proof 2m (6.6f t) /
- IP54; EN/UL/CSA/PSE 60950-1
- Dimensions/Weight 9.7x3.8x7.2" (246x97x184mm)/<1.82lbs (825g), including battery
Please see data sheet for full product specification.
Flir E30 BX Data Sheet (PDF, 1.39 MB)
If you have any problems or complaints of any nature please do not hesitate to contact us. Our staff will be more than happy to assist you and we guarantee a polite response and speedy resolution to all matters.
Upon Clearance of full payment, and subject to availability and price checking, the ordered goods will be dispatched to the address quoted by the customer. We accept no liability for undelivered or mis-delivered items due to the customer supplying the incorrect delivery details.
Delivery Dates are given as accurately as possible but are not guaranteed. Under no circumstances will late delivery entitle the purchaser to reject the contract or to claim damages.
Items out of stock or delayed delivery
Customers will receive an email advising expected delivery dates, for such products.
If upon cancelling an order after it has been processed and/or dispatched a restocking fee may be charged.
Shipping Liability & Intercoterms
All products bought/hired from this website will be bought/hired; Ex-Works, for alternative delivery methods, please contact our Guisborough office on Telephone: +44 (0) 1287 204020 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept no liability for any damage or loss incurred by the customer or a third party due to carriage/delivery, late delivery, non delivery or any other circumstances no matter how such loss or damage was caused.
Goods remain the property of Euremica Limited until payment has been received in full. (This excludes hire items)
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We have created this 14 day returns policy to enable you to return the products to us.
If you are in any way dissatisfied with the product you receive upon delivery we will be happy to exchange it for something more suitable, In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy. Please complete the following steps:
You must Contact our Guisborough office, in writing, within 48 hours of delivery of the goods; Via Post; Euremica limited, Instrument House, Morgan Drive, Guisborough, Cleveland, TS14 7DG; or by email at: email@example.com, giving full details of:
- Reason for return (Listing any damages if any)
- Contact details to enable Euremica to Contact you, to arrange collections/replacements (if required)
- Goods must be returned back to Euremica within 14 days of delivery. (Don’t forget to include your goods returns note, so we can identify where the parcel has come from).
- Postage, re-stocking fees and/or suitable hire charges (if applicable) will be at the customers cost. - Goods must be returned; unused, and in original packing.
- Goods will be inspected by Euremica Staff. If the goods are found to be damaged/unsuitable for resale, the cost of repair/replacement shall belong to the purchaser.
- Once inspected, instructions will be given to the customer outlining the relevant course of action (i.e.: replacement, repair, refund, new delivery dates etc).
- If we are at fault in delivering your goods, for instance we dispatch the wrong item; we will resolve the problem as fast as is possible and cover all subsequent costs.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- Any products liable to deteriorate or perish subject to shelf life (i.e. gas sensors,
- ALL hire items.
Please refer to instructions listed in our terms & conditions of hire, and any subsequent delivery notes.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us). Refunds will not be made until all merchandise is received back into Euremica in Good condition.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not - We will not refund or exchange the product. - We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product.