Chauvin Arnoux CA6415 Earth Clamp Tester
- Features and Benefits
- Delivery & Returns
The ideal measuring instrument for parallel earth networks, the C.A 6415 earth clamp is ultra-fast and safe; it not only tests earth loops quickly but also measures leakage current discharging into the earth. The C.A 6415 is the top-of-the-range model; it has a programmable alarm and a measurement memorisation function.
- resistance : 0.10Ω to 1,200Ω (7 cal.)
- RMS leakage current: 1mA to 30.00A (3 cal.)
- alarm function: programming of the alarm threshold in Ω
- 99-measurement memory capacity: recording and read-off
- clamping diameter: 32mm measuring
- frequency: 2,400Hz
- power supply: 1 x 9V battery for a service life of 1,500 x 30-sec measurements battery charge level and remaining battery life indication
- visual indication of anomalies such as significant spurious currents or incorrect closure of jaws
- measurements in compliance with NF EN 61010
- electrical safety: EN 61010 cat.III 150V
- dimensions: 235 x 100 x 55mm; weight: 1kg
Please see data sheet for full product specificaiton
Chauvin Arnoux CA6415 Data Sheet (PDF, 523 KB)
If you have any problems or complaints of any nature please do not hesitate to contact us. Our staff will be more than happy to assist you and we guarantee a polite response and speedy resolution to all matters.
Upon Clearance of full payment, and subject to availability and price checking, the ordered goods will be dispatched to the address quoted by the customer. We accept no liability for undelivered or mis-delivered items due to the customer supplying the incorrect delivery details.
Delivery Dates are given as accurately as possible but are not guaranteed. Under no circumstances will late delivery entitle the purchaser to reject the contract or to claim damages.
ITEMS OUT OF STOCK OR DELAYED DELIVERY
Customers will receive an email advising expected delivery dates, for such products.
If upon cancelling an order after it has been processed and/or dispatched a restocking fee may be charged.
SHIPPING LIABILITY & INCOTERMS
All products bought/hired from this website will be bought/hired; Ex-Works, for alternative delivery methods, please contact our Guisborough office on Telephone: +44 (0) 1287 204020 or by email at: email@example.com. We accept no liability for any damage or loss incurred by the customer or a third party due to carriage/delivery, late delivery, non delivery or any other circumstances no matter how such loss or damage was caused.
Goods remain the property of Euremica Limited until payment has been received in full. (This excludes hire items)
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We have created this 14 day returns policy to enable you to return the products to us.
If you are in any way dissatisfied with the product you receive upon delivery we will be happy to exchange it for something more suitable, In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy. Please complete the following steps:
You must Contact our Guisborough office, in writing, within 48 hours of delivery of the goods; Via Post; Euremica limited, Instrument House, Morgan Drive, Guisborough, Cleveland, TS14 7DG; or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, giving full details of:
- Reason for return (Listing any damages if any)
- Contact details to enable Euremica to Contact you, to arrange collections/replacements (if required)
- Goods must be returned back to Euremica within 14 days of delivery. (Don’t forget to include your goods returns note, so we can identify where the parcel has come from).
- Postage, re-stocking fees and/or suitable hire charges (if applicable) will be at the customers cost. - Goods must be returned; unused, and in original packing.
- Goods will be inspected by Euremica Staff. If the goods are found to be damaged/unsuitable for resale, the cost of repair/replacement shall belong to the purchaser.
- Once inspected, instructions will be given to the customer outlining the relevant course of action (i.e.: replacement, repair, refund, new delivery dates etc).
- If we are at fault in delivering your goods, for instance we dispatch the wrong item; we will resolve the problem as fast as is possible and cover all subsequent costs.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- Any products liable to deteriorate or perish subject to shelf life (i.e. gas sensors,
- ALL hire items.
Please refer to instructions listed in our terms & conditions of hire, and any subsequent delivery notes.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us). Refunds will not be made until all merchandise is received back into Euremica in Good condition.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not - We will not refund or exchange the product. - We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product.