Emerson HART 475 Field Communicator With Foundation Fieldbus Application
- Product Overview
- Delivery & Returns
The 475 Field Communicator is designed to simplify your work in the field. The intuitive full color user interface allows you to leverage the same practices for both HART and FOUNDATION fieldbus devices. It includes a larger touch screen than PDAs or Pocket PCs, supports HART versions 5, 6, and 7 (including Wireless HART) devices, and allows you to upgrade your 475 Field Communicator onsite using the Internet.
The touch screen display uses transflective technology, making it easy to read in both bright sunlight and normal lighting. To make sure all conditions are covered, a multi-level backlight is included, allowing bright, crisp display even in plant areas with dim light.
The touch screen display and large physical navigation buttons provide for efficient use both on the bench and in the field. The full color graphics capability is provided as standard with every 475 Field Communicator. It uses powerful EDDL technology to allow you to read data from field devices in a graphical manner. Charts, graphs, gauges, and product images are just a few of the ways in which important device data can be displayed using the 475 Field Communicator’s color LCD display. The weight of the 475 Field Communicator is evenly distributed for comfortable one-handed operation in the field. It runs on Windows CE, a robust, real-time operating system. The 475 Field Communicator has plenty of memory to allow for future expansion. It has 32 MB of application memory and 1 GB of memory on its System Card.
User Upgradeable Easy Upgrade Keeps Your Communicator Current
Features and Benefits
- Full-color graphical user interface supports graphs, charts, gauges, and pictures for quicker diagnosis
- Gain powerful device diagnostics in the field to enable troubleshooting
Efficiently and consistently manage configurations through easy transfer between the
communicator and your PC
- Long-lasting Lithium-Ion power module delivers days – not hours – of power
- Universal support for HART, WirelessHART, and FOUNDATION fieldbus devices
- Easy Upgrade delivers the ability to keep your system software and device drivers updated through the web
- Bluetooth communication speeds transfer of information. See list of countries with Bluetooth approvals.
- Host System Interoperability gives you flexibility
If you have any problems or complaints of any nature please do not hesitate to contact us. Our staff will be more than happy to assist you and we guarantee a polite response and speedy resolution to all matters.
Upon Clearance of full payment, and subject to availability and price checking, the ordered goods will be dispatched to the address quoted by the customer. We accept no liability for undelivered or mis-delivered items due to the customer supplying the incorrect delivery details.
Delivery Dates are given as accurately as possible but are not guaranteed. Under no circumstances will late delivery entitle the purchaser to reject the contract or to claim damages.
Items out of stock or delayed delivery
Customers will receive an email advising expected delivery dates, for such products.
If upon cancelling an order after it has been processed and/or dispatched a restocking fee may be charged.
Shipping Liability & Intercoterms
All products bought/hired from this website will be bought/hired; Ex-Works, for alternative delivery methods, please contact our Guisborough office on Telephone: +44 (0) 1287 204020 or by email at: email@example.com. We accept no liability for any damage or loss incurred by the customer or a third party due to carriage/delivery, late delivery, non delivery or any other circumstances no matter how such loss or damage was caused.
Goods remain the property of Euremica Limited until payment has been received in full. (This excludes hire items)
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We have created this 14 day returns policy to enable you to return the products to us.
If you are in any way dissatisfied with the product you receive upon delivery we will be happy to exchange it for something more suitable, In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy. Please complete the following steps:
You must Contact our Guisborough office, in writing, within 48 hours of delivery of the goods; Via Post; Euremica limited, Instrument House, Morgan Drive, Guisborough, Cleveland, TS14 7DG; or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, giving full details of:
- Reason for return (Listing any damages if any)
- Contact details to enable Euremica to Contact you, to arrange collections/replacements (if required)
- Goods must be returned back to Euremica within 14 days of delivery. (Don’t forget to include your goods returns note, so we can identify where the parcel has come from).
- Postage, re-stocking fees and/or suitable hire charges (if applicable) will be at the customers cost. - Goods must be returned; unused, and in original packing.
- Goods will be inspected by Euremica Staff. If the goods are found to be damaged/unsuitable for resale, the cost of repair/replacement shall belong to the purchaser.
- Once inspected, instructions will be given to the customer outlining the relevant course of action (i.e.: replacement, repair, refund, new delivery dates etc).
- If we are at fault in delivering your goods, for instance we dispatch the wrong item; we will resolve the problem as fast as is possible and cover all subsequent costs.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- Any products liable to deteriorate or perish subject to shelf life (i.e. gas sensors,
- ALL hire items.
Please refer to instructions listed in our terms & conditions of hire, and any subsequent delivery notes.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us). Refunds will not be made until all merchandise is received back into Euremica in Good condition.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not - We will not refund or exchange the product. - We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product.