TSI - Airflow Instruments PVM100 Micro-Manometer [±0-3500 Pa Pressure]
- Product Overview
- Delivery & Returns
The Airflow™ PVM100 Micromanometer represents the latest microprocessor technology can offer by benefiting the user with an outstanding choice of timesaving features at surprisingly low cost.
Reading Air velocity and Pressure direct, PVM1OO combines exceptional accuracy with a high memory capability so that up to 60 measured values can be instantly stored, recalled, reviewed and downloaded via the RS232. The ergonomic casing with its safety wrist strap comfortably fits in the hand and is both functional and lightweight. All commands are accessed via the durable membrane pad by a simple press of a key, a major advantage for busy site engineers.
Ease of reading is also enhanced on the high clarity dot matrix display by adjustment of the contrast control. Together with the back light facility, testing in very low light conditions can now be tackled with ease. Another particularly helpful feature is the turbulent flow indicator, a digital bar graph which immediately alerts the user to unstable flow conditions, an important consideration when traversing in ducts.
Features and benefits
- Velocity and pressure in metric or imperial display
- Touch Zero and unique Self Help user calibration facility
- Comfortable, one handed operation
- Digital turbulent flow trend indicator
- Fast/slow response for superb accuracy
- One Instrument many options.
- High convenience with accuracy and precision.
- Eliminate manual records and two man testing.
- Indication of un-stable flow conditions
- Comparative values - every time.
- Easily readable even in low light conditions.
Please see data sheet for full product specificaiton.
Airflow PVM100 Data Sheet (PDF, 78.5 KB)
Aiflow PVM100 Users Manual (PDF, 1.18 MB)
If you have any problems or complaints of any nature please do not hesitate to contact us. Our staff will be more than happy to assist you and we guarantee a polite response and speedy resolution to all matters.
Upon Clearance of full payment, and subject to availability and price checking, the ordered goods will be dispatched to the address quoted by the customer. We accept no liability for undelivered or mis-delivered items due to the customer supplying the incorrect delivery details.
Delivery Dates are given as accurately as possible but are not guaranteed. Under no circumstances will late delivery entitle the purchaser to reject the contract or to claim damages.
Items out of stock or delayed delivery
Customers will receive an email advising expected delivery dates, for such products.
If upon cancelling an order after it has been processed and/or dispatched a restocking fee may be charged.
Shipping Liability & Intercoterms
All products bought/hired from this website will be bought/hired; Ex-Works, for alternative delivery methods, please contact our Guisborough office on Telephone: +44 (0) 1287 204020 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept no liability for any damage or loss incurred by the customer or a third party due to carriage/delivery, late delivery, non delivery or any other circumstances no matter how such loss or damage was caused.
Goods remain the property of Euremica Limited until payment has been received in full. (This excludes hire items)
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We have created this 14 day returns policy to enable you to return the products to us.
If you are in any way dissatisfied with the product you receive upon delivery we will be happy to exchange it for something more suitable, In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy. Please complete the following steps:
You must Contact our Guisborough office, in writing, within 48 hours of delivery of the goods; Via Post; Euremica limited, Instrument House, Morgan Drive, Guisborough, Cleveland, TS14 7DG; or by email at: email@example.com, giving full details of:
- Reason for return (Listing any damages if any)
- Contact details to enable Euremica to Contact you, to arrange collections/replacements (if required)
- Goods must be returned back to Euremica within 14 days of delivery. (Don’t forget to include your goods returns note, so we can identify where the parcel has come from).
- Postage, re-stocking fees and/or suitable hire charges (if applicable) will be at the customers cost. - Goods must be returned; unused, and in original packing.
- Goods will be inspected by Euremica Staff. If the goods are found to be damaged/unsuitable for resale, the cost of repair/replacement shall belong to the purchaser.
- Once inspected, instructions will be given to the customer outlining the relevant course of action (i.e.: replacement, repair, refund, new delivery dates etc).
- If we are at fault in delivering your goods, for instance we dispatch the wrong item; we will resolve the problem as fast as is possible and cover all subsequent costs.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- Any products liable to deteriorate or perish subject to shelf life (i.e. gas sensors,
- ALL hire items.
Please refer to instructions listed in our terms & conditions of hire, and any subsequent delivery notes.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us). Refunds will not be made until all merchandise is received back into Euremica in Good condition.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not - We will not refund or exchange the product. - We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product.