T&R Test Equipment 100ADM Secondary Current injection Test Set
- Product Overview
- Delivery & Returns
The 100ADM provides commissioning and maintenance engineers with a flexible system for testing protective systems.
It has an easy to understand panel layout and a simple user interface. The status of every function can be seen at a glance, and there are no complex menus to navigate. The 100ADM mk4 keeps the familiar user interface of previous models but adds a new metering system that accurately measures the RMS of a single cycle. It also features a new current limit mode to provide very fine control of very low currents, even into low impedance loads. Current limit mode also assists in testing self-powered overcurrent protection as fitted to many 11kV ring man units.
The unit has a range of outputs allowing injection of currents as low as a few mA and as high as 100A. Voltages up to 240V are available on the main outputs, allowing high impedance current relays and voltage relays to be tested. Four true RMS metering ranges are provided, allowing the full scale of the meter and trip level to be set independently of the selected output. Industry standard safety connectors are used on all inputs and outputs for convenience, reliability and safety.
The 100ADM is comprehensively protected by overcurrent, duty cycle and thermal trips, and keeps the user fully informed of any trip condition A stabilised DC supply is provided to power the relay under test, along with an independently switched and isolated 110V AC output. A very flexible two channel timing system is provided, allowing trip times, reset times and re-close times to be quickly measured to a high degree of accuracy. The timer auto-ranges to measure from 1ms to 99999.9s.
Features and Benefits
- 27/59 Over and under voltage relays
- 37 Under current
- 51 IDMT relays
- 50/76 Instantaneous overcurrent
- 59G Neutral voltage displacement
- 79 Auto-reclosers
- 2 Time delay relays
- 51G/50G Earth fault relays
- 67 Directional overcurrent (basic tests)
- 52 Miniature circuit breakers
- Tripping relays
- Thermal relays
- 90V Voltage regulating relays
- Clear and simple user interface
- 0-100A output current
- True RMS metering with single cycle capture
- Multi-function auto-ranging timing system
- Auxiliary DC & AC output
- Large back-lit liquid crystal display
- Thermal and over-current protection
- Compact and portable
- Automatic mains voltage selection
- Shoulder carry strap
Please see data sheet for full product specification
T&R 100ADM Data Sheet (PDF, 957 KB)
If you have any problems or complaints of any nature please do not hesitate to contact us. Our staff will be more than happy to assist you and we guarantee a polite response and speedy resolution to all matters.
Upon Clearance of full payment, and subject to availability and price checking, the ordered goods will be dispatched to the address quoted by the customer. We accept no liability for undelivered or mis-delivered items due to the customer supplying the incorrect delivery details.
Delivery Dates are given as accurately as possible but are not guaranteed. Under no circumstances will late delivery entitle the purchaser to reject the contract or to claim damages.
Items out of stock or delayed delivery
Customers will receive an email advising expected delivery dates, for such products.
If upon cancelling an order after it has been processed and/or dispatched a restocking fee may be charged.
Shipping Liability & Intercoterms
All products bought/hired from this website will be bought/hired; Ex-Works, for alternative delivery methods, please contact our Guisborough office on Telephone: +44 (0) 1287 204020 or by email at: email@example.com. We accept no liability for any damage or loss incurred by the customer or a third party due to carriage/delivery, late delivery, non delivery or any other circumstances no matter how such loss or damage was caused.
Goods remain the property of Euremica Limited until payment has been received in full. (This excludes hire items)
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We have created this 14 day returns policy to enable you to return the products to us.
If you are in any way dissatisfied with the product you receive upon delivery we will be happy to exchange it for something more suitable, In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy. Please complete the following steps:
You must Contact our Guisborough office, in writing, within 48 hours of delivery of the goods; Via Post; Euremica limited, Instrument House, Morgan Drive, Guisborough, Cleveland, TS14 7DG; or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, giving full details of:
- Reason for return (Listing any damages if any)
- Contact details to enable Euremica to Contact you, to arrange collections/replacements (if required)
- Goods must be returned back to Euremica within 14 days of delivery. (Don’t forget to include your goods returns note, so we can identify where the parcel has come from).
- Postage, re-stocking fees and/or suitable hire charges (if applicable) will be at the customers cost. - Goods must be returned; unused, and in original packing.
- Goods will be inspected by Euremica Staff. If the goods are found to be damaged/unsuitable for resale, the cost of repair/replacement shall belong to the purchaser.
- Once inspected, instructions will be given to the customer outlining the relevant course of action (i.e.: replacement, repair, refund, new delivery dates etc).
- If we are at fault in delivering your goods, for instance we dispatch the wrong item; we will resolve the problem as fast as is possible and cover all subsequent costs.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- Any products liable to deteriorate or perish subject to shelf life (i.e. gas sensors,
- ALL hire items.
Please refer to instructions listed in our terms & conditions of hire, and any subsequent delivery notes.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us). Refunds will not be made until all merchandise is received back into Euremica in Good condition.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not - We will not refund or exchange the product. - We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product.