Megger BM21 Insulation Resistance Tester
- Product Overview
- Delivery & Returns
The Megger® BM11 series of 5 kV Insulation Testers provides a choice of features to suit all applications and budgets.
The traditional BM11 instrument became the industry standard 5 kV tester. It is battery-powered, housed in a rugged case and has a large, simple white-on-black scale.
The series has been extended with three Analog/digital instruments; the BM11D, BM21 and BM25. These instruments show results and test options on a large, clear Analog/digital scale for both practicality and precision. A built-in timer makes both spot tests and PI testing easier to carry out.
They are powered by a built-in rechargeable lead-acid battery which can be charged directly from any supply from 95 V to 265 V. All testers incorporate a guard terminal to allow surface leakage to be removed.
Pre-set standard test voltages at 500 V, 1000 V, 2500 V and 5000 V are supplemented on the BM21 and BM25 units with a variable test voltage in 25 V steps. These top of the range units also allow measurement of resistance to 5 T½, leakage current to 0,01 nA and can display capacitance at the end of a test to 10 µF.
The BM25 extends the diagnostic testing capability of the range by performing automatic Polarisation Index, Step Voltage and Dielectric Discharge tests as well as providing an optically isolated RS232 port for downloading results during a test.
Features and Benefits
- Choice of test voltages
- Direct reading display
- Unique rugged case
- Guard terminal
- Designed for user safety
- Large, custom Analog/Digital LCD
- Built-in timer
- Locking test leads for safety
- Battery indicator
- Automatic discharge of capacitance
- Voltage measurement and warning
- Tests to 500 G½
- Weather proof to IP54
- Variable test voltage in 25 V steps
- Breakdown or ‘Burn’ modes allow choice of diagnostic approach
- Shows capacitance at end of test
- Timer sets test duration for easier test control
- Tests to 5,000 G½
- Leakage current mode
Please see data sheet for full product specification.
Megger BM21 (PDF, 113 KB)
If you have any problems or complaints of any nature please do not hesitate to contact us. Our staff will be more than happy to assist you and we guarantee a polite response and speedy resolution to all matters.
Upon Clearance of full payment, and subject to availability and price checking, the ordered goods will be dispatched to the address quoted by the customer. We accept no liability for undelivered or mis-delivered items due to the customer supplying the incorrect delivery details.
Delivery Dates are given as accurately as possible but are not guaranteed. Under no circumstances will late delivery entitle the purchaser to reject the contract or to claim damages.
Items out of stock or delayed delivery
Customers will receive an email advising expected delivery dates, for such products.
If upon cancelling an order after it has been processed and/or dispatched a restocking fee may be charged.
Shipping Liability & Intercoterms
All products bought/hired from this website will be bought/hired; Ex-Works, for alternative delivery methods, please contact our Guisborough office on Telephone: +44 (0) 1287 204020 or by email at: email@example.com. We accept no liability for any damage or loss incurred by the customer or a third party due to carriage/delivery, late delivery, non delivery or any other circumstances no matter how such loss or damage was caused.
Goods remain the property of Euremica Limited until payment has been received in full. (This excludes hire items)
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We have created this 14 day returns policy to enable you to return the products to us.
If you are in any way dissatisfied with the product you receive upon delivery we will be happy to exchange it for something more suitable, In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy. Please complete the following steps:
You must Contact our Guisborough office, in writing, within 48 hours of delivery of the goods; Via Post; Euremica limited, Instrument House, Morgan Drive, Guisborough, Cleveland, TS14 7DG; or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, giving full details of:
- Reason for return (Listing any damages if any)
- Contact details to enable Euremica to Contact you, to arrange collections/replacements (if required)
- Goods must be returned back to Euremica within 14 days of delivery. (Don’t forget to include your goods returns note, so we can identify where the parcel has come from).
- Postage, re-stocking fees and/or suitable hire charges (if applicable) will be at the customers cost. - Goods must be returned; unused, and in original packing.
- Goods will be inspected by Euremica Staff. If the goods are found to be damaged/unsuitable for resale, the cost of repair/replacement shall belong to the purchaser.
- Once inspected, instructions will be given to the customer outlining the relevant course of action (i.e.: replacement, repair, refund, new delivery dates etc).
- If we are at fault in delivering your goods, for instance we dispatch the wrong item; we will resolve the problem as fast as is possible and cover all subsequent costs.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- Any products liable to deteriorate or perish subject to shelf life (i.e. gas sensors,
- ALL hire items.
Please refer to instructions listed in our terms & conditions of hire, and any subsequent delivery notes.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us). Refunds will not be made until all merchandise is received back into Euremica in Good condition.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not - We will not refund or exchange the product. - We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product.