500ADM Primary Current Inject Test Set
- Product Overview
- Delivery & Returns
The 500ADM is an extremely compact and portable primary current injection system with a 500A output capability. The unit is ideally suited to all low power primary injection tasks requiring up to 500A for 1 minute.
Where higher currents and powers are required for primary injection, 6kVA (PCU1/E) and 20kVA (PCU2/E) primary injection systems are available. The PCU1/E and PCU2/E systems have separate control and loading units, allowing a wide range of load conditions to be covered with different loading units.
The 500ADM has two outputs, allowing injection of currents as low as a few hundred milliamps and up to 500A. Voltages up to 16V are available on the 40A output, allowing higher impedance trips to be tested. Four true RMS metering ranges are provided, allowing the full scale of the meter and trip level to be set independently of the selected output. Industry standard connectors are used on all inputs and outputs for convenience, reliability and safety. The unit is comprehensively protected by electronic overcurrent and thermal trips.
The timing system is very flexible without compro-mising ease of use, allowing trip times, reset times and reclose times to be quickly measured to a high degree of accuracy. Two contact inputs are provided, each of which may be trigged by a volt-free contact or a dc voltage. The contact inputs auto-sense for normally open or normally closed contacts.
The 500ADM can be used to test many devices including:
- Circuit breakers
- Primary injection of over-current relays
- The unit can also be used for current transformer ratio testing and as a dual channel stand-alone timing system
Features and benefits
- Primary injection up to 500A
- 0-4V 500A and 0-16V 40A outputs
- True RMS digital metering
- Memory ammeter
- Multi-function timing system
- Bright, clear LED displays
- Thermal and over-current protection
- Automatic switch-off at end of test
- Highly compact and portable
- Dual supply voltage operation
- Shoulder strap
Please see data sheet for full product specification.
T&R 500ADM Data Sheet (PDF, 294 KB)
If you have any problems or complaints of any nature please do not hesitate to contact us. Our staff will be more than happy to assist you and we guarantee a polite response and speedy resolution to all matters.
Upon Clearance of full payment, and subject to availability and price checking, the ordered goods will be dispatched to the address quoted by the customer. We accept no liability for undelivered or mis-delivered items due to the customer supplying the incorrect delivery details.
Delivery Dates are given as accurately as possible but are not guaranteed. Under no circumstances will late delivery entitle the purchaser to reject the contract or to claim damages.
Items out of stock or delayed delivery
Customers will receive an email advising expected delivery dates, for such products.
If upon cancelling an order after it has been processed and/or dispatched a restocking fee may be charged.
Shipping Liability & Intercoterms
All products bought/hired from this website will be bought/hired; Ex-Works, for alternative delivery methods, please contact our Guisborough office on Telephone: +44 (0) 1287 204020 or by email at: email@example.com. We accept no liability for any damage or loss incurred by the customer or a third party due to carriage/delivery, late delivery, non delivery or any other circumstances no matter how such loss or damage was caused.
Goods remain the property of Euremica Limited until payment has been received in full. (This excludes hire items)
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We have created this 14 day returns policy to enable you to return the products to us.
If you are in any way dissatisfied with the product you receive upon delivery we will be happy to exchange it for something more suitable, In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy. Please complete the following steps:
You must Contact our Guisborough office, in writing, within 48 hours of delivery of the goods; Via Post; Euremica limited, Instrument House, Morgan Drive, Guisborough, Cleveland, TS14 7DG; or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, giving full details of:
- Reason for return (Listing any damages if any)
- Contact details to enable Euremica to Contact you, to arrange collections/replacements (if required)
- Goods must be returned back to Euremica within 14 days of delivery. (Don’t forget to include your goods returns note, so we can identify where the parcel has come from).
- Postage, re-stocking fees and/or suitable hire charges (if applicable) will be at the customers cost. - Goods must be returned; unused, and in original packing.
- Goods will be inspected by Euremica Staff. If the goods are found to be damaged/unsuitable for resale, the cost of repair/replacement shall belong to the purchaser.
- Once inspected, instructions will be given to the customer outlining the relevant course of action (i.e.: replacement, repair, refund, new delivery dates etc).
- If we are at fault in delivering your goods, for instance we dispatch the wrong item; we will resolve the problem as fast as is possible and cover all subsequent costs.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- Any products liable to deteriorate or perish subject to shelf life (i.e. gas sensors,
- ALL hire items.
Please refer to instructions listed in our terms & conditions of hire, and any subsequent delivery notes.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us). Refunds will not be made until all merchandise is received back into Euremica in Good condition.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not - We will not refund or exchange the product. - We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product.