Sales Executive - North East & Yorkshire
Job Reference: 23914
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 185+ Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Sales Executive is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for driving revenue and delivering the sales budget through the effective development and management of local, managed and strategic account customers. A large part of your role will be account management of your portfolio of clients. You will be at the forefront of customer interaction and helping us be the best in our industry in everything we do.
Already possessing a proven sales record, you must have the drive and desire to maintain and develop our already successful business as well and demonstrate:
- A Customer focused and well-organised approach
- An ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to promote the A-Plant brand and cross-sell all the products
- Experience in the utilities industry will be advantageous but not essential
- Experience in Account Management will be advantageous
- Proficient IT skills and the ability to analyse data such as business plans, performance and market data
In return we can offer a competitive salary, a generous target based bonus scheme, Company car, mobile phone and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.