Hire Desk Administrator - Dublin
Job Reference: 23775
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with over 165 Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
A Hire Desk Administrator is required to join one of the UK and Ireland's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
To deliver excellent customer service in line with company standards and customer SLA's to ensure that A-Plant's reputatuib for excellence is kept up to standard.
- Admin duties such as, updating spreadsheets and forwarding to the relevant teams, generating letters and emails, filing, updating and maintaining the diary revenue tracker and maintaining the diary
- Partner with National Account Managers, Sales Executive and Depot Staff to ensure customer requirements are delivered cost effectively
- Manging all customers orders and queries, as well as quotations and bookings and keeping in touch with the customers to keep the work flow coming in
- Liaising with head office
- Ordering goods and chasing the orders
- Improve revenue and service standards by accurately
- establishing customer’s needs and identifying opportunities for additional hire requirements
- Escalate and queries to the Office Account Manager in a timely manner, where appropriate
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who –
- Good Working knowledge of the construction and/or plant industry
- Previous experience in a customer service role ideally within a call centre or depot environment
- Excellent communication skills and effective listening ability
- Organisation skills and methodical with great attention to detail
- Team Player
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.