Technical Sales Engineer - London
Job Reference: 23269
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with over 165 Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
An Technical Sales Engineer is required to join of the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide high level technical expertise to the customer and the rest of the business
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to problem solve in difficult and demanding site conditions
- Maintaining effective relationships with all team members
- Excellent Time Management Skills and ability to be flexible with working hours
- Reacting to demanding customer base often in challenging locations
The Successful Candidate will possess excellent communication skills, have the ability to understand hydraulic, pneumatic and electromechanical circuits and must be prepared to undergo the necessary training and assessment required.
It is mandatory for the successful candidate to have a full driving licence with towing category.
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.