Job of the Month
We have a fantastic new role for a Customer Service Manager. The aim is to develop and support the Service Centre Staff by delivering training as part of an induction for new starters and continuous improvement by listening to customer feedback and reviewing processes. If you have been in a customer facing or service role in a hire business before, this is for you!
- Development of course content and delivery of training for Service Centre Staff
- Pro-active monitoring & evaluation of Service Centre Staff
- Undertake Admin Audits of Depots, providing feedback and recommendations to Service Centre Manager & Head of Operations
- Undertake Employee Surveys
- Set up & facilitate Customer Feedback sessions to provide learning points and continuous improvements
- Adhere to and promote all health and safety compliance standards and ensure all employees do the same to generate a safe working environment.
- Experience of a customer facing/service environment within the Hire Industry
- Willing to attend a Training qualification if one isn't already held
- Ability to facilitate & co-ordinate meetings and group discussions
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literate. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective influencing skills
- Excellent organisational & planning skills
- Must be flexible as extensive Nationwide travel is essential
- Prioritising time to effectively meet the needs of a fast paced business
- Learn new equipment, processes, systems quickly
- Affect & improve performance of Service Centre staff
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
If you want to work for an organisation who can offer you excellent career prospects and who are fast becoming THE employer of choice within the rental Industry, then apply NOW!!
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating which vacancy you wish to apply for. If you require further assistance, please contact the Human Resources department on 01925281000